Are you ready for the 4th annual Ride On for World Bicycle Relief from Nov. 26 to Dec. 1st? This event, presented by Zwift as part of their charity month, brings together the world’s largest cycling community for a weeklong virtual fundraising ride.
You’ll be joined by celebrities, pro cyclists and pro teams from around the world to support WBR. Plus, we have an amazing group of partners for 2018. Read on to see who will be contributing to the global effort of Ride On:
- This will be fourth year for Trek stepping up as the presenting sponsor for this event. Trek will again put up a $40,000 match for the Zwift community to unlock. We couldn’t do it without them! A big Ride On for Trek’s longtime support! To sweeten the deal, Trek is offering up a custom Trek-Segafredo frame, built out with SRAM and Zipp components. Anyone who donates USD$10 or more is eligible to win! Donate now!
- CUORE of Switzerland will be producing this year’s limited-edition World Bicycle Relief kit. We’ll be unveiling the special kit for this year’s event, and you’ll have the opportunity to purchase it in real life so you can sport the WBR colors all year long, both in the game and out on the road.
- CycleOps has been a proud partner on our annual Zwift ride since our first event in 2015. CycleOps has organized a group of trainer packages that can be purchased to benefit WBR, and they’ve also contributed an M2 and an H2 trainer as prizes for our fundraising challenge. We appreciate their great support of WBR!
- World Bicycle Relief’s roots are intertwined with SRAM, and our work is deeply supported across all aspects of the organization. They will be equipping the Trek Segrafredo frame as part of the event. Additionally, fundraisers will have the chance to win an eTap drivetrain! Ride On, SRAM!
- inGamba is a longtime supporter of World Bicycle Relief, and they are excited to offer their signature InGamba Tuscany Trip as one of our top prizes in our fundraising challenge for Ride On. Don’t miss your opportunity at this incredible experience. Get fundraising now!
- GU Energy will help fuel this event. Fundraisers who raise a minimum of two bikes (USD$294) or more will be rewarded with a WBR beanie and nutrition products from GU Energy to continue to fuel their rides. Whatever personal challenge you take on, GU has what you need to go further and faster.
- World Bicycle Relief would also like to thank the several world tour pro teams, world-class athletes and our partners in the industry who are utilizing their network to ensure we have an absolute star line-up on Dec. 1.
- And, finally, our biggest thanks goes to Zwift. Their genuine passion for the platform and community inspire us all to Ride On! Thank you for allowing riders to ‘Make Their Miles Count’ and help create lasting change through the Power of Bicycles.
Thank you to all of our amazing partners, as well as to all of the participants and fundraisers that are determined to make this the best Ride On yet!
Join this inspiring global cycling event for a chance to help mobilize students with the Power of Bicycles.