- Join a global celebration of women on Mother’s Day weekend
- Start a ride or join the Cyclofemme community nearest you (details coming soon!)
- Funds raised will empower women and girls in rural Africa!
The 7th annual CycloFemme ride inspires and empowers thousands of women to ride their bikes and share in the joys of riding. The annual event unites riders, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity or bicycle preference to share in the joy of cycling. To create exponential positive change, Cyclofemme has partnered with World Bicycle Relief to fundraise for life-changing bicycles for girls and women in rural Africa.
Let’s Ride Together to Set a Movement in Motion!
You’re invited to join or lead a ride as the Cyclofemme and World Bicycle Relief communities gather to multiply our impact. You’ll experience the shared momentum as you fund bicycles for girls fighting for their education.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AS A CYCLOFEMME RIDER:
- Find and join a ride near your, or register a CycloFemme Ride of your own.
- Rally one friend or a hundred! Everyone is encouraged to ride regardless of gender, age, ethnicity or bicycle preference.
- Create a fundraiser to share your joy of riding and empower girl students in rural Zambia.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AS A CYCLOFEMME RIDE LEADER, GROUP OR PARTNER:
- Register your CycloFemme ride, and encourage your community, employees and customers to join you!
- Create a fundraiser, and set simple yet impactful goals:
- If you’re a ride leader, consider challenging your group to collectively raise funds for at least one Buffalo Bicycle (USD$147). Every dollar and every donation counts!
- If you’re a business, consider options such as donating a % of sales or employee matching.
- Share information about CycloFemme and World Bicycle Relief in your newsletters and social channels.
Want more information?
Interested in joining us? Submit this form and a WBR team member will be in touch with you soon.
Questions? Email Mary Beth Johnson at mbjohnson [at] worldbicyclerelief.org