Kaiser Permanente Seattle to Portland (STP) Ride:
- Presented by Alaska Airlines, this multi-day, 200+ mile event take you on a scenic tour of the Pacific Northwest
- Bicycling Magazine has listed this ride as one of the best in the nation
- Join us by fundraising 10 Buffalo Bicycles before July 14 with Team World Bicycle Relief
You’re invited to the coveted Seattle to Portland Ride with Team World Bicycle Relief. This 200+ mile bicycle ride is the largest multi-day bicycle event in the Northwest. You will join up to 10,000 participants riding from Seattle to Portland in one or two days. The route takes you through the scenic valleys, forests, and farmlands of western Washington and Oregon. You’ll ride what Bicycling Magazine has listed as one of the best cycling events in the nation!
Only 10 Team World Bicycle Relief slots are still available.
How You Can Join
To take advantage of this opportunity, you will need to fundraise a minimum of 10 bikes ($1,470) by July 14.
Benefits of riding with Team World Bicycle Relief:
- You will enjoy special perks to make your experience fun and impactful. These perks include a welcome package, your customizable fundraising page, a WBR cycling jersey, and support from our team.
- Your STP entry fee is complementary. Any special add-ons such as lodging, transportation, etc. are up to your discretion.
- If traveling from out of state, you can take advantage of a discount through Alaska Airlines. This discount applies to registrants traveling to Seattle or Portland between July 12-19.
- You will have a community to socialize, share your stories, and build lasting friendships with.
- You will experience the joy of empowering the lives of students and their communities through the Power of Bicycles!
EVENT DETAILS & SCHEDULE
Questions? Interested? Please email Claire Geiger at cgeiger [at] worldbicyclerelief.org.