NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to us that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
USE OF COMMUNITY AREAS
The Website may contain bulletin board services, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Community Areas”), you agree to use the Community Areas only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Community Area. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Community Area, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Community Area specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Community Area that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Community Areas.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Community Area.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We have no obligation to monitor the Community Areas. However, we may review materials posted to a Community Area and to remove any materials in our sole discretion. We may also terminate your access to any or all of the Community Areas at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. We may disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
You should always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Community Area. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community Area and, therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Community Areas and any actions resulting from your participation in any Community Area.
Web hosts are not authorized WBR spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect our views. Materials uploaded to a Community Area may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO WORLD BICYCLE RELIEF OR POSTED AT ANY WEBSITE
We do not claim ownership of the materials you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to our Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you are granting us and our its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and may remove any submission at any time in our sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the submissions.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
WBR does not issue refunds for donations made to the organization.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
WBR is fully committed to protecting the security, privacy, and dignity of the children who take part in our programs. Children have the right to be completely free from the fear or reality of abuse (either physical or emotional) resulting from inappropriate contact with WBR employees, volunteers or visitors. Only the first names of children profiled in our marketing materials are used and we do not include information by which the location of children could be easily identified. Visitors to our programs should NOT attempt to contact a child, his or her family or community members, in any manner other than that prescribed and permitted in advance in writing by WBR. In particular, telephone calls, email or unplanned visits to the child’s residence and community are forbidden without written permission and oversight by WBR. WBR does not currently nor will in the future employ children under the age of 18.
CHOICE OF LAW