Mobilizing The Next Generation
In rural developing countries, the biggest barrier to education is often getting to school – especially for girls. Our Bicycles for Educational Empowerment Program (BEEP) provides bicycles to students in need. We prioritize 70% of bicycles for girl students, and partner with communities to ensure the long-term sustainability of our bicycle programs. By providing bicycles, you empower students to fulfill their potential and break the cycle of poverty.
- Decreased travel times, leaving more time for learning.
- Increased attendance and improved performance.
- Increased retention of girls in primary and secondary schools.
- Improved safety and security of students traveling to and from school.
- Improved livelihoods of riders and their families.