A BUFFALO CAN...TERMS AND CONDITIONS
World Bicycle Relief – T-Shirt Design Competition
1. The purpose of the competition is to create a design that in the minds of the voters best demonstrate what a Buffalo Bicycle can do. Each winning design will be used in the creation of t-shirts and any other product World Bicycle Relief UK (WBR UK) may reasonably decide and to promote the work of WBR UK. Each winner will receive a free t-shirt with their design on it.
2. Entries will be accepted from today (Tuesday 14th April 2020) up until 23.59 Wednesday 13th May on 2020.
3. The competition must be entered via this link: https://woobox.com/cr2nqc and submissions by any other means cannot be accepted.
4. People are welcome to enter the competition more than once if all relevant rules are followed. However, you are only able to vote once in the competition.
5. Votes can be submitted from 24.00 on Tuesday 14th April 2020 through to 23.59 on Wednesday 20th May 2020, via this platform: https://woobox.com/cr2nqc/gallery?web=1
6. There will be four winners. One from each of the following age categories:
- 6 years of age and under
7. Winners will be selected via a public vote. The four designs (one from each age category) with the most votes will be the winner. In the case of a tie Dave Neiswander, Global CEO will be requested to make a final determination.
8. The four winners will be contacted on Wednesday 27th May 2020 and their winning images will be shared on social media.
9. Winners will receive a t-shirt with their design printed on it. This will be delivered as soon as is reasonably possible; however, given the current COVID-19 Pandemic this may be delayed.
10. The winning design t-shirts will be available to purchase by the public through our online store to celebrate World Bicycle Day on 3rd June 2020.
11.We request a minimum donation of £1 (or equivalent in local currency) via this link: https://worldbicyclereliefuk.charitycheckout.co.uk/cf/t-shirt-design-competition. Donations from UK entrants are not eligible for Gift Aid. Entry to the competition is permitted without a donation.
13. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
14. You grant World Bicycle Relief the right to use the image you have created to make products solely to benefit the charitable work of WBR. You waive your moral rights to be identified as the creator of the image or to object to how the image is presented or to any changes that might be made to your work in order, for example, to better fit the image to the item being produced or to edit it for better presentation. You agree to the submitted image, and the name and age of the artists being shared on World Bicycle Relief’s social media platforms and website.
15.World Bicycle Relief reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage if deemed necessary, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
16. By entering this competition you confirm that: you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions either for yourself or the minor on whose behalf you have entered; that you will be bound by the decisions of WBR UK which will be final in all matters concerning this competition; and, any breach of these terms and conditions will result in you no longer participating in the competition and if applicable, the forfeiture of the prize and no use of your design.
17. This competition is provided by World Bicycle Relief UK, a company limited by guarantee with its registered office at 18 Lytton Grove, London, SW15 2HA and registered as a charity in the UK (charity number 1141613). World Bicycle Relief UK may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg. Charity No. 1141613