One Community, which works to mitigate the impact of HIV and prevent new infections, has been putting their recently donated Buffalo Bicycles to immediate use in the communities where they work. World Bicycle Relief’s Malawi Country Director Farayi Mtangadura and Thoko Mwapasa, Deputy Chief of Party from One Community discuss:
- What responsibilities do Community Health Workers have, and how have they changed since COVID-19?
- What protocols do health workers follow i.e., hand washing, wearing masks, sanitizing their bikes, etc?
- How are bicycles helping to mobilize volunteer health workers?
- How does the quality of bikes affect the care that clients receive?
- How will bicycles help communities recover and rebuild after COVID-19?