Geneva to Paris Olympics
Tuesday 30st July – Sunday 4th August 2024
Be part of this once in a life time experience. Riders will cycle from Geneva to Paris over 4 days. Once in Paris they’ll enjoy an amazing day watching the Olympic Mens and Womens Road Race followed by the Rouleur after party in Paris. The ride is designed as a challenge and is aimed at cyclists and non cyclists a like.
- 4 days of incredible riding on quiet roads and bike paths from Geneva to Paris – 120km per day.
- Cycle to key locations and watch the Mens and Women’s Olympic Road.
- Saturday night Rouleur Paris after party.
- All hotels (accommodation based on twin sharing) and dining, logistics and baggage transfers included.
- Fully supported event, with pro level mechanical support, ride leaders and route guiding
- €3775: Entry includes a €500 donation to World Bicycle Relief, the equivalent of providing 3 Buffalo Bicycles to people in rural communities around the world.
- Fundraising: On top of their entry fee all riders should aim to raise a minimum of €1000 which will all go towards supporting World Bicycle Relief.